1. You can place your order with us anytime in advance, but not later than 48 hours before the delivery time.
2. You can shop as a guest or set up an account. Setting up an account will allow you to save your grocery list and manage it later on.
3. Add items from the Grocery List to the Cart. “Add your item” button on the bottom is for the items that could not be found in our list, or non-grocery items that you wish to be delivered. Reminder: we do not deliver alcohol, tobacco products, and ice.
4. Fill out the Checkout form. It will require your personal information (name, e-mail, and phone number) as well as delivery date, time, and address. If it is a vacation rental property, please provide the property name and ID number. Please read “Terms and Conditions” before you place your order.
5. After submitting all the information, you will receive a confirmation email (usually within 5 minutes) with the copy of your order. Please make sure to review your order and email us any changes that need to be made as soon as possible! If you do not receive a confirmation email give us a call to check on the status of the order.
6. You can choose to pay for your order ahead of time (credit card or check) or at the time of delivery (credit card, check, or cash). If you want to pre-pay with a check please mail it out at least 5 days prior to delivery date. Make sure that you know your order number while contacting us with any questions or changes (you can find your order number in the confirmation email).
7. For all vacation renters: On the day of your arrival, please give us a call if you are running behind the delivery time. Otherwise, your delivery will be postponed until the driver finishes the rest of his/her route. If you have not pre-paid for your order, you have to be at the house at the time of delivery!
8. We will do our best to deliver your order at the requested delivery time. If for some reason your order is not delivered within the desired delivery timeframe, you are going to get 50% discount on the service charge.
9. You will have one hour to check your order after the delivery occurred. If you find out that something is missing, damaged, or not from your order, please let us know within 1 hour after delivery. No complaints will be accepted with more than 1 hour lapse in time.
We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards. Please be aware that 3% credit card charge fee will apply for any credit card payment. There is an extra $100 charge for 4-wheel drive area delivery.
We require 50% deposit for any order over $1000 in total. You can call to pay with a card or mail us a check for the required amount. All check deposits must be mailed out at least 5 days prior to delivery date.
If you are vacation renters, you can request to have your groceries pre-stocked for you in the house prior to your arrival (limited availability). In this case your balance must be paid in full before the day of delivery. Be aware of an extra $20.00 pre-stock fee applied to your order.
Last but not least: tips for the driver are not included in the total bill and are optional.
Whether you choose to use our service or not, Delivery Genie wishes you to enjoy every moment of your summer vacation in the beautiful Outer Banks!!!
Thank you for your time and interest!